Compressed Folder Extraction Wizard

Not sure where to ask this...
How do I get my Compressed Folder Extraction Wizard back?
I downloaded PKWARE to try for a large photo file. I installed in in a new
Folder in my Programs Folder. I didn't purchase this, but now when I try to
unzip something, it goes to this software. If I uninstall it, will my
Compressed Folder Extraction Wizard work or do I have to do something?
1 answer Last reply
More about compressed folder extraction wizard

    To restore the Windows XP Zip file integration quickly, type this command
    from Start, Run dialog:

    REGSVR32 ZIPFLDR.DLL

    If that does not help, another command is required to change the .ZIP
    association. Type in Start, Run:

    cmd /c assoc .zip=CompressedFolder

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Fiona" <Fiona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Not sure where to ask this...
    > How do I get my Compressed Folder Extraction Wizard back?
    > I downloaded PKWARE to try for a large photo file. I installed in in a
    > new
    > Folder in my Programs Folder. I didn't purchase this, but now when I try
    > unzip something, it goes to this software. If I uninstall it, will my
    > Compressed Folder Extraction Wizard work or do I have to do something?

Microsoft Windows XP