How to unistall a desktop theme?

I had gone online and click on a wallpaper screensaver and cant unistall it
thru control panel in display ,Is there another way I can do it>?

Theme, or Wallpaper, or Screensaver?

(Display Properties) Wallpapers are stored in any of these folders

BMP Files from %Systemroot% (Windows folder)

BMP, JPG, GIF, JPE, DIB, PNG, HTM files from the following locations:
%Systemroot%\Web\Wallpaper
%USERPROFILE%\My Documents\My Pictures
%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
%Programfiles%\Plus!\Themes

If you want to clear a file from that list, move the file away from the
above locations. Type each of the above paths in RUN dialog.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"lilharleybear" <lilharleybear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had gone online and click on a wallpaper screensaver and cant unistall it
> thru control panel in display ,Is there another way I can do it>?

TRENDING THREADS