Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

I am starting a Ridge Racer collection; I would like to have every game
in the series, sealed. I don't have any of them yet, so offers for all
titles, from the original PSX version to the newest DS and PSP release
(imports included) will be taken under consideration. I am prepared to
pay top dollar for the original long-box RR, RR Revolution, and Rage
Racer, but they MUST be factory sealed. (For RR DS, please don't offer
me a copy with CC stickers on it..)

Replace "nospam" with "hotmail" to reply.

sonarrat wrote:
> I am starting a Ridge Racer collection; I would like to have every game
> in the series, sealed. I don't have any of them yet, so offers for all
> titles, from the original PSX version to the newest DS and PSP release
> (imports included) will be taken under consideration. I am prepared to
> pay top dollar for the original long-box RR, RR Revolution, and Rage
> Racer, but they MUST be factory sealed. (For RR DS, please don't offer
> me a copy with CC stickers on it..)
>
> Replace "nospam" with "hotmail" to reply.

sorry for repost, didn't follow NG guidelines first time