Nextel Blackberry 7520

Last response: in Network Providers
January 21, 2005 1:00:51 PM

Is there a newsgroup that has Blackberry programs?

More about : nextel blackberry 7520

Anonymous
January 22, 2005 9:11:26 AM

No, you have to buy them. I couldn't find ANYTHING for my 7510. I even had a
very hard time finding stuff that would work that you had to pay for.

"6 Maynard" <6maynard@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Is there a newsgroup that has Blackberry programs?
Anonymous
January 22, 2005 12:38:23 PM

In article <i8mId.1508$rc4.258@fe07.usenetserver.com>, Scooterflex
<scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote:

> No, you have to buy them. I couldn't find ANYTHING for my 7510. I even had a
> very hard time finding stuff that would work that you had to pay for.
>
> "6 Maynard" <6maynard@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Is there a newsgroup that has Blackberry programs?

try http://www.howardforums.com
Related resources
January 22, 2005 9:04:40 PM

http://www.reqwireless.com

they have applications for Blackberry

Stevie Ray wrote:
> In article <i8mId.1508$rc4.258@fe07.usenetserver.com>, Scooterflex
> <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>No, you have to buy them. I couldn't find ANYTHING for my 7510. I even had a
>>very hard time finding stuff that would work that you had to pay for.
>>
>>"6 Maynard" <6maynard@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Is there a newsgroup that has Blackberry programs?
>>

> try http://www.howardforums.com
January 23, 2005 2:08:11 AM

Thanks, I bought there webviewer and its okay. My biggest challenge is that
I can't find a program to open .pdf's on the Blackberry and this is a big
problem for me.

!