Nextel Blackberry 7520

Is there a newsgroup that has Blackberry programs?
4 answers Last reply
More about nextel blackberry 7520
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    No, you have to buy them. I couldn't find ANYTHING for my 7510. I even had a
    very hard time finding stuff that would work that you had to pay for.

    "6 Maynard" <6maynard@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Is there a newsgroup that has Blackberry programs?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    In article <i8mId.1508$rc4.258@fe07.usenetserver.com>, Scooterflex
    <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > No, you have to buy them. I couldn't find ANYTHING for my 7510. I even had a
    > very hard time finding stuff that would work that you had to pay for.
    >
    > "6 Maynard" <6maynard@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > > Is there a newsgroup that has Blackberry programs?

    try http://www.howardforums.com
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    http://www.reqwireless.com

    they have applications for Blackberry

    Stevie Ray wrote:
    > In article <i8mId.1508$rc4.258@fe07.usenetserver.com>, Scooterflex
    > <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >

    >>No, you have to buy them. I couldn't find ANYTHING for my 7510. I even had a
    >>very hard time finding stuff that would work that you had to pay for.
    >>
    >>"6 Maynard" <6maynard@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Is there a newsgroup that has Blackberry programs?
    >>

    > try http://www.howardforums.com
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Thanks, I bought there webviewer and its okay. My biggest challenge is that
    I can't find a program to open .pdf's on the Blackberry and this is a big
    problem for me.

    On 1/22/05 1:04 PM, in article YAwId.3196$m31.43013@typhoon.sonic.net,
    "Mike" <nospam@email.com> wrote:

    > http://www.reqwireless.com
    >
    > they have applications for Blackberry
    >
    > Stevie Ray wrote:
    >> In article <i8mId.1508$rc4.258@fe07.usenetserver.com>, Scooterflex
    >> <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>> No, you have to buy them. I couldn't find ANYTHING for my 7510. I even had a
    >>> very hard time finding stuff that would work that you had to pay for.
    >>>
    >>> "6 Maynard" <6maynard@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

    >> try http://www.howardforums.com

Nextel Newsgroup BlackBerry Internet Service Providers