Programs won't work, and neither will System Restore!

--
Sgt Keroro

It appears that there is an error that is propagating itself all over
the place. In spite of the many references to RSTUI.EXE, it looks like
the correct command is RSTRUI.EXE. I copied the erronaeous name from
another post. My apologies.

---
We judge others by our own limitations.

I should have picked up on that also.