Hi,

I have a problem with inserting image files (i.e. .pdf, .jpg, .gif)
into Excel, Word and Powerpoint. I am using Windows 200 Professional.
There is nothing actually wrong with the images, i can use them in
AutoCad still, but they seem to have lost their file association - the
icon for the image has been changed from the normal symbol to the
normal symbol on a blank piece of paper. When I try and insert any
images into word, excel or powerpoint the programs either 'disappear'
or I get the following error message: The instruction at "0x77fcb3f5"
referenced memory at "0x006d0062". The memory could not be "written".

I have no idea what has gone wrong to cause this or how to fix this.
Please help!

--
Amaryllisine

Hi,

If you right click on the file, select open with and then select windows
picture and fax viewer. See if you can open the files now, this should fix
the association
Or right click on the icon,select open with, select choose program select
windows picture and fax viewer and put a tick inthe box at the bottom.

Click ok and now test.