When I insert a blank dic to copy, I get a message come up which says the
following file is missing MSVBVM60.DLL.
Any ideas how I go about restoring this file?
Thanks

http://support.microsoft.com/dllhelp/default.aspx?l=55&fid=15822

;310435]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];310435
Description and Explanation of a Cabinet File

or
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvbvm60
File description: Visual Basic Virtual Machine, v. 6.0.97.82