Can someone please help me:
whenever I access my hotmail account, when I click on the mail button to
view my messages I get an "Error on page" message with a warning sign on the
bottom left of the page in the status bar and I can not open any of my mail.
When I double click on the warning sign, it opens a subwindow saying
"problem with this web page might prevent it to be displayed properly ......."
with two buttons one saying "OK" and the other saying "Show details". When I
select show detail it opens a drop-down window showing:
Line: 1
Char:1
Error: Object doesn't supportthis property or method
Code:0

2d000000000001&a=48104d093865fdc4d3fa600146e15a0b2f82b73d49f86328b5fe37d4a2ea98c6&fti=yes
I hope I have not missed anything out as I could not copy and paste from
this message.
Also I need to mention that I don't get this problem with the netscape
browser. This issue is only related to IE. I am using window XP and IE6.
thanks in advance

what is your current security settings set at on IE6; under tools and
internet options. click on the security tab. Maybe they are too high, try to
lower them to "medium".

"sab1" wrote:

> Can someone please help me:
> whenever I access my hotmail account, when I click on the mail button to
> view my messages I get an "Error on page" message with a warning sign on the
> bottom left of the page in the status bar and I can not open any of my mail.
> When I double click on the warning sign, it opens a subwindow saying
> "problem with this web page might prevent it to be displayed properly ......."
> with two buttons one saying "OK" and the other saying "Show details". When I
> select show detail it opens a drop-down window showing:
> Line: 1
> Char:1
> Error: Object doesn't supportthis property or method
> Code:0
>
> 2d000000000001&a=48104d093865fdc4d3fa600146e15a0b2f82b73d49f86328b5fe37d4a2ea98c6&fti=yes
> I hope I have not missed anything out as I could not copy and paste from
> this message.
> Also I need to mention that I don't get this problem with the netscape
> browser. This issue is only related to IE. I am using window XP and IE6.
> thanks in advance

It is set to med and it won't allow me to set it lower than med.