GeForce3 TI500 and A7V333 HELP!

G

Please help if you can. I have the ASUS A7V33. I also have an Xtasy GeForce3 TI500. The system will not display anything with this card. The mobo works fine with other vid cards and the vid card works fine with other mobo's. I figure its one of the AGP settings but I tried all the easier ones and it would take forever to do all the advanced options "0-F settings etc" I figure someone has had to have had this problem. Could someone please help! Also, the onboard raid configured 4 drives as 4 raid arrays and wont let me delete them to setup and REAL raid array. Anyone who has this board and knows what I am talking about please lend a hand. Thanks in advance.

Golden1

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2002
no idea's as to the video problems, but the Raid is easy enough to fix.... If you want to set the drives to Raid 0 or Raid 1, use the Little util that came with the board...
if you just want to turn it off (and you haven't updated the bios yet)... just change the jumper (RAID_EN) ... just to the south of the raid chip

Madness is a state of mind.

Like Idaho.

G

I have heard of this board having probs with certain video cards............this is the first I have heard of this card.......if I were you I would call up Asus and explain to them what is going on...I imagine they are having video problems.......