Internet Explorer Freezing Problems...

sarious Wrote:
> Someone please help, this is getting old.
>
> It seems like when I go to websites I haven't been to before or been to
> in a while, when I go to click on a link that page/window freezes. If I
> have to windows open, the other one won't be affected. The only way I
> can close the site is by CTRL ALT DEL, and at the WINDOWS TASK MANAGER
> screen it says there is no problem with the window...
>
> And actually, it freezes up on the sites I go to regularly. Help

Still having problems

--
sarious

Hi have you tried running any virus programs or anti-spyware programs to
check for this problem. I want you to run a full scan on your hard drive with
a virus program and with a anti-spyware program. Also run hickjack this and
save a log and post the log in http://www.hijackthis.de and it will tell you
wnat to check and remove and then clear out your cookies and temporary
internet files when you go into internet explorer and to to tools then
internet options and it will be right in the center to delete.
That should fix it for you.

Reply back and let me know how it goes. Don't forget to select yes if this
was helpful on my post. I always like helping out people with there problems.
Thanks