XP-sp2 and a Gigabyte Geforce6600Gt video card

Have just installedthe Geforce 6600 GT card and the drivers appear to have
installed corrctly and work properly.

The problem is now whe I logon to the pc a installation program attemps to
run but fails becouse of a missing file.

I have tried removing the video card software and reinstalling it to no
avail. The system is otherwise working fine.

Can someone tell me where i can find the pointer that starts this program so
I can remove it. I is not in the startup directory or in the config.sys,
Autoexec.bat, win.ini or sys.inin files. I suspect it is hidden in the
registry somewhere.

Any Idea's helpfull.

Regards JAmes

James, first go to Start>Run type msconfig click Ok and select
Startup Tab. Look for an entry there. If none, then
Start>Run type regedit click Ok Navigate to
Hkey_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run, Run
Once etc. Look there for an entry and
delete it. Same for
Hkey_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run , etc