IE-Erasing drop-down menu history

Never used these boards before, hopefully will have some luck answering my
question. How do I erase history from drop-down menus in Internet Explorer.
Everything I have ever searched for on e-bay shows up, kind of like an
auto-complete feature. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about erasing drop down menu history

    In news:B2429D88-25A2-4FFF-B129-B57A1DED4A85@microsoft.com,
    lamedic91 <lamedic91@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > Never used these boards before, hopefully will have some luck
    > answering my question. How do I erase history from drop-down menus
    > in Internet Explorer. Everything I have ever searched for on e-bay
    > shows up, kind of like an auto-complete feature. Any help would be
    > appreciated. Thanks.

    Open IE, click tools, options, content, autocomplete, and click clear forms.

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes

Internet Explorer Support Microsoft Windows XP