IE-Erasing drop-down menu history

Never used these boards before, hopefully will have some luck answering my
question. How do I erase history from drop-down menus in Internet Explorer.
Everything I have ever searched for on e-bay shows up, kind of like an
auto-complete feature. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:B2429D88-25A2-4FFF-B129-B57A1DED4A85@microsoft.com,
lamedic91 <lamedic91@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Never used these boards before, hopefully will have some luck
> answering my question. How do I erase history from drop-down menus
> in Internet Explorer. Everything I have ever searched for on e-bay
> shows up, kind of like an auto-complete feature. Any help would be
> appreciated. Thanks.

Open IE, click tools, options, content, autocomplete, and click clear forms.

Galen

Sherlock Holmes