shortcut on my desktop to a web page

September 15, 2005 7:43:33 AM

How would I make a shortcut on my desktop to a web page? I know [or
think I know] how to make shortcuts applications and the likes, but I
cannot find any information about shortcuts for webpages?

Thank you,

Barry Karas
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 7:43:34 AM

While viewing the relevant webpage, highlight the URL and COPY. Now
right click on your desktop, select NEW > SHORTCUT, and proceed with
the shortcut creation, using PASTE when you are requested to provide
the location of the item to which the shortcut is to point.

---
We judge others by our own limitations.
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 9:17:06 AM

If using Internet Explorer, go the web site.
Then go up to File.
Go to Send.
Go to Shortcut to Desktop.
Now you have a Shortcut to that web site on your Desktop.

"Barry Karas" <bkaras@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> How would I make a shortcut on my desktop to a web page? I know [or
> think I know] how to make shortcuts applications and the likes, but I
> cannot find any information about shortcuts for webpages?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barry Karas

Anonymous
September 15, 2005 11:24:11 PM

You can drag the icon in addressbar to the desktop too. All favourites are shortcuts.

!