Japanese release date for Metroid Prime II?

Last response: in Video Games
February 19, 2005 1:14:54 PM

Does anyone out there know when Metroid Prime II is scheduled for
release in Japan? I've checked the official release list on
nintendo.co.jp, but it hasn't shown up yet...

Thanks,

-Miles
--
`Life is a boundless sea of bitterness'
Anonymous

Miles Bader wrote in rec.games.video.nintendo:

> Does anyone out there know when Metroid Prime II is scheduled for
> release in Japan? I've checked the official release list on
> nintendo.co.jp, but it hasn't shown up yet..

According to ign.com, Metroid Prime 2: Dark Echoes is set for a May 26
release in Japan. The date was announced just today.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/593/593621p1.html

--
Glenn Shaw • Indianapolis, IN USA
!