Japanese release date for Metroid Prime II?

Does anyone out there know when Metroid Prime II is scheduled for
release in Japan? I've checked the official release list on
nintendo.co.jp, but it hasn't shown up yet...

Thanks,

-Miles
--
`Life is a boundless sea of bitterness'
1 answer Last reply

    Miles Bader wrote in rec.games.video.nintendo:

    > Does anyone out there know when Metroid Prime II is scheduled for
    > release in Japan? I've checked the official release list on
    > nintendo.co.jp, but it hasn't shown up yet..

    According to ign.com, Metroid Prime 2: Dark Echoes is set for a May 26
    release in Japan. The date was announced just today.

    http://cube.ign.com/articles/593/593621p1.html

    --
    Glenn Shaw • Indianapolis, IN USA

Console Gaming Japanese Nintendo Video Games