N64 Memory cartridge management

Hi, does anyone know of a game or a utility product
that allows you to manage your N64 memory cards (deleting
entries, copying entries, etc.)?

I know there was some sort of device that hooked up
to your PC, but I would prefer to leave the computer
out of it. I'm having enough problems with that thing
as it is.

dos-man

I got your answer nearly baught one of these back in N64 days

> Hi, does anyone know of a game or a utility product
> that allows you to manage your N64 memory cards (deleting
> entries, copying entries, etc.)?

The DexDrive for N64 $9.95 US

> I know there was some sort of device that hooked up
> to your PC, but I would prefer to leave the computer
> out of it. I'm having enough problems with that thing
> as it is.

Product Features

a.. Archive your game saves on your PC

a.. Exchange Game Saves through email

a.. Download Game Saves from appropriate web sites or news groups

a.. Dexplorer Software application included

a.. Windows 95/98 & NT compatible

a.. Break the limits of storage capacity!

a.. *** Memory Card not included ***

a.. Last stocks, special price. Limited quantities available.

Goto http://www.lik-sang.com then click classics, then Nintendo 64.
Easy as good luck
Razza the Nemesis

begin 666 pixel_red.gif