DS Thumb Stylus alternative

Last response: in Video Games
February 23, 2005 12:25:51 AM

Hey folks. I've been making and selling a "thumb Stylus" for the Nintendo DS
and just wanted to let you guys know about it. I'm not going to spam this
group every 45 minutes with a link to it, but I honestly thought that DS
owners would be interested to see them. I've sold quite a few and tehy're
really pretty nice little units. Check them out here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...
Honestly, if you play the DS, you know why you would need one of these.
Check them out and see what you think.
Thanks,
Tommy

--
The Blog
http://webpages.charter.net/eclectix/html/blog.html

---I have carried you since you were born; I have taken care of you from
your birth. Even when you are old, I will be the same. Even when your hair
has turned gray, I will take care of you. I made you and I will take care of
you. Isaiah 46:3-4
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 3:51:53 AM

Do you realize that the DS comes with one?

One that looks.... better than that?
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 12:04:51 AM

Yes I do realize that the DS comes with a strap. But it is very nearly the
absolute lamest excuse for what it does that could have possibly been
created. Have you played Metroid with it? If it works for you, great! For
those of us who can't stand the thing, these work really well.
You're right, it isn't the prettiest thing in the world, but it works very
well. It does everything you need it to do flawlessly. It really makes the
"look" feature work like mouse and KB setup.
Tommy

!