  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 28, 2005 7:46:10 AM

Does anyone here have the new Mario 64 DS?

What I would like to know is how the game plays.

Are the controls good enough to win?

Is the game harder / easier?

Would you recommend it?

How long does the battery last between charges?

Thanks.

--
I am the fish and I approve this message.
______________

More about : mario

Anonymous
February 28, 2005 4:00:15 PM

> Does anyone here have the new Mario 64 DS?

Yup

> What I would like to know is how the game plays.

Bit more difficult than it was on the N64, but you tend to get used ot it. I
guess its like Marmite, you either love or hate it, different to everyone.

> Are the controls good enough to win?

See the above

> Is the game harder / easier?

I would say a bit harder, but it also has plenty of extras including levels
and mini games.

> Would you recommend it?

Definetly, one of the best launch games available in my opinion.

> How long does the battery last between charges?

About 10 hours
!