Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Windows 7 and flash

Last response: in Windows 7
July 25, 2010 9:49:52 PM

i have windows 7 64bit and flash seems to be the problem....seems like microshaft should have had this solved before releasing windows.....

anyone eles feel the same way

More about : windows flash

a b $ Windows 7
July 25, 2010 10:41:26 PM

Adobe Flash player? There is no porblem with Win 7 64 and flash player. User error is the more likely problem.
Score
a b $ Windows 7
July 25, 2010 11:02:52 PM

Microsoft doesn't own flash, that's Adobe. I have 64 bit Windows 7 and have no issues with flash.
Score
Related resources
a c 215 $ Windows 7
July 25, 2010 11:07:08 PM

ronss said:
i have windows 7 64bit and flash seems to be the problem....seems like microshaft should have had this solved before releasing windows.....

anyone eles feel the same way

You realize this statement makes absolutely no sense, right? You are blaming Microsoft for a problem with a product they do not own or bundle with Windows, and you haven't even said what kind of problem you are having.
Score
July 26, 2010 4:36:35 AM

flash is a problem with 64 bit internet explorer, and that is a fact. i know microshaft does not own flash, but flash is somewhat a working part of the operating system. ...not having flash,,,well, its like buying a car, and not having the engine....and i see it as somewhat microsoft problem, selling a operating system that is not 100% functional. i work hard for my money, and expect results when i buy something
Score
a c 215 $ Windows 7
July 26, 2010 5:05:22 AM

Microsoft doesn't own flash, therefore it's not Microsoft's problem. If you want to bitch at someone about this, go talk to Adobe. They are responsible for creating a version of flash that works in the 64 bit version of Internet Explorer.
Score
!