  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 6, 2005 9:05:22 AM

when will there be one?

More about : news group

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 9:05:23 AM

Probably not. We still have yet to get new groups for the Unreal games.
March 6, 2005 1:37:12 PM

mewthree sez...

> when will there be one?

We can use this newsgroup for now. I am a major DS fan, so let's post!

--
I am the fish and I approve this message.
______________

"fish" <i.am.such.a.fish@atlantic.ocean> wrote in message
> mewthree sez...
>
>> when will there be one?
>
> We can use this newsgroup for now. I am a major DS fan, so let's post!
>
> --
> I am the fish and I approve this message.
> ______________
> =====fish=====

i shall be first in line to buy the ds. would like to take advantage of the
crowd to try it out but the only problem is no charge on the ds battery.
what could i do?
March 6, 2005 6:32:01 PM

mewthree sez....

> i shall be first in line to buy the ds.
> would like to take advantage of
> the crowd to try it out but the
> only problem is no charge on the
> ds battery. what could i do?

Buy the DS, take it home, start charging it. The moment you begin the
charge, take a few minutes to read the manuals. While it is charging, you
can play (I've done it this way).

--
I am the fish and I approve this message.
Anonymous
March 6, 2005 8:30:06 PM

> i shall be first in line to buy the ds. would like to take advantage of
> the crowd to try it out but the only problem is no charge on the ds
> battery. what could i do?

Theres usually about 5 hours worth of charge when you first by it. So you
should be able to play it straight away when you get it.
!