cannot send email/error #0X800CCC0F

September 15, 2005 3:25:04 PM

I've tried uninstall/reinstall, but get same message. I recently took a
cruise in Europe, and they provided wireless access. They had me change
"something" in my setup, but I can't figure out what. They can't seem to
help, and neither can my ISP. Anyone out there now what I need to do?
Please!
September 15, 2005 3:31:07 PM

How to deal with Outlook Express error 0x800ccc0f
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/help/email/oe_errors_0x800ccc0...
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"grizelda1948" wrote:

> I've tried uninstall/reinstall, but get same message. I recently took a
> cruise in Europe, and they provided wireless access. They had me change
> "something" in my setup, but I can't figure out what. They can't seem to
> help, and neither can my ISP. Anyone out there now what I need to do?
> Please!
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 3:49:03 PM

This is so overwhelming! I have a feeling that something with my
modem/connection got changed; but, what was it and what should it be??? I
have XP, (totally updated) and OE6. I'll start printing the instructions,
and then see if I can figure out from there.

"Byte" wrote:

> How to deal with Outlook Express error 0x800ccc0f
> http://www.tiscali.co.uk/help/email/oe_errors_0x800ccc0...
> --
> XP-WNP
> Today is the first day of the
> rest of your life.
>

> "grizelda1948" wrote:
>
> > I've tried uninstall/reinstall, but get same message. I recently took a
> > cruise in Europe, and they provided wireless access. They had me change
> > "something" in my setup, but I can't figure out what. They can't seem to
> > help, and neither can my ISP. Anyone out there now what I need to do?
> > Please!
September 15, 2005 11:48:29 PM

http://snipurl.com/hpkp

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Using invalid email address

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"grizelda1948" <grizelda1948@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've tried uninstall/reinstall, but get same message. I recently took
> cruise in Europe, and they provided wireless access. They had me
> change
> "something" in my setup, but I can't figure out what. They can't seem
> help, and neither can my ISP. Anyone out there now what I need to do?
> Please!
October 20, 2011 11:15:51 AM

Quote:

I've tried uninstall/reinstall, but get same message. I recently took a
cruise in Europe, and they provided wireless access. They had me change
"something" in my setup, but I can't figure out what. They can't seem to
help, and neither can my ISP. Anyone out there now what I need to do?
Please!

Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f. generally occurs when there is internet connection problems or corruption in PST file. Make sure that you are connected with internet and if there is corruption in PST file then you can download scanpst.exe to fix the problem.
!