x-men legends playstation 2 save question

I just got and started playing X-Men: Legends for PS2, and I'm
confused...I'm sure there's some really obvious thing I'm overlooking,
but I can't figure out how to save a game. I see where to load one,
but not sure what to do to save...there's not an option in the menu for
it? Can someone tell me the glaringly obvious thing I'm missing?
Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about legends playstation save question
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    sockpanda@yahoo.com wrote:
    > I just got and started playing X-Men: Legends for PS2, and I'm
    > confused...I'm sure there's some really obvious thing I'm overlooking,
    > but I can't figure out how to save a game. I see where to load one,
    > but not sure what to do to save...there's not an option in the menu for
    > it? Can someone tell me the glaringly obvious thing I'm missing?
    > Thanks in advance.

    Why are you telling us this question is for the PS2 version? This is a
    Nintendo group. You could at least lie and say it's for the GC version.
    Anyway, this is the answer I got from www.gamefaqs.com, a website that
    you should check out before asking about games, since the answer is
    probably there anyway:

    > Xtraction points are marked by a glowing, blue X in a circle on the ground.
    > At an Xtraction point, you can do a variety of things:

    And then:

    > Save Game
    > ---------
    > Allows you to save your current progress. Saved games require 25 blocks on
    > a GCN memory card. You should use a memory card with enough free space to
    > store at least two saved games, preferably more. You will also need 1 block
    > for game configuration options, so your memory card must have at least 26
    > blocks and should have 51 or 76 blocks free for playing X-Men Legends.

    Pretty steep requirements for what seems like a one-dimensional action
    game. Well, enjoy.

    --

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Nintendo Video Games