Is there NO ONE who knows how to fix this:

I'm posting this again as it's never showed that anyone answered.
Maybe someone knows the answer:

I'd like to be able to just click on a scheduled task and have it run.
However the default when I right click, is set to show the properties of the
task. (If I just
click on the task in Control Panel, the Properties of the task show)

How can I change the default from Properties to Run?

Tracy

Hi you just have to right click on the task you want to run and click on run
and it will start ok thanks.
--
Reply back and let me know how it goes. Don''t forget to select yes if this
was helpful on my post. I always like helping out people with there problems.

Matthew Senecal