which n64 games use transfer pack?

Hi, I know that mario golf and mario tennis let you
use the transfer pack to import characters. I'm wondering
what other games do this.

dos-man

"dos-man" <ChairShot@mail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I know that mario golf and mario tennis let you
> use the transfer pack to import characters. I'm wondering
> what other games do this.
>
> dos-man

I seem to remember Pokemon Stadium using the Transfer pack as well as
Pokemon Snap.

If you get Zelda you could import or something, I seem to remember something
about playing the old gameboy levels through the n64 engine.

"Paul Riley" <gril2587@bigpond.net.au> wrote in

> If you get Zelda you could import or something, I seem to remember
> something about playing the old gameboy levels through the n64 engine.

I really, really doubt that.

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.dvdverdict.com

"Lorfarius" <asdkeithNOSPAM@PLEASEhotmail.com> wrote in message
> "dos-man" <ChairShot@mail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi, I know that mario golf and mario tennis let you
>> use the transfer pack to import characters. I'm wondering
>> what other games do this.
>>
>> dos-man
>>

> I seem to remember Pokemon Stadium using the Transfer pack as well as
> Pokemon Snap.

Pokemon Snap does not use the Transfer pack, I just checked its instruction
manual.

--
figmentPez

>> If you get Zelda you could import or something, I seem to remember
>> something about playing the old gameboy levels through the n64 engine.
>
> I really, really doubt that.
I could be wrong might be thinking of the Game Cube one. Coz I know the game
cube
one would give ya a new skin in metroid prime(GC) if ya put metroid
fusion(GBA) in it.

But I'm positive you could do something with N64 transfer pack and a Gameboy
Color
version of Zelda, even if was only import character or skin.

Viva La Resistance
Razza The Nemesis