Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW 24-inch Wide Aspect Flat Panel LCD

Looking for opinions of that LCD monitor.

How good is it for playing game? Anybody connected an Xbox to it? Is that
even possible? What about the resolution, etc..

What about watching movies (TV/DVD) on it?

And lastly, I would like to connect a desktop PC to it. I don't think my
graphic card (NVidia GeForce 3 Ti200 can display the full screen
resolution). Maybe that LCD is not a good buy then... opinions welcome.

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about dell ultrasharp 2405fpw inch wide aspect flat panel

    I've got this in the 20". Can't help you with the gaming issue or your
    graphics card but as for watching DVD movies, it's incredibly sharp and the
    colors are vibrant. I'm watching one right now :)

    "Michael" <michael@michael.com> wrote in message
    > Looking for opinions of that LCD monitor.
    >
    > How good is it for playing game? Anybody connected an Xbox to it? Is that
    > even possible? What about the resolution, etc..
    >
    > What about watching movies (TV/DVD) on it?

    I have the 2405 with the ATI 9700 PRO card and it's excellent. I have no
    dead pixels or back light issues. There has been an issue with a buzzing
    noise but I've not had that problem. You might want to check out this
    forum. There are many posts concerning the 2405 including cards and Xbox
    hookup.

    hardforum.com

    You might also want to checkout the video and monitor forums on Dell
    Community Forums.

    delta

    One of the best products a I have ever purchased.
    Excellent, crisp resolution, fast.
    I have zero complaints about and I am a very picky person.

    Haven't tried it with games.

    DVDs are georgeous.

    Using it with Nvidia 6800.

    "Michael" <michael@michael.com> wrote in message
    > Looking for opinions of that LCD monitor.
    >
    > How good is it for playing game? Anybody connected an Xbox to it? Is that
    > even possible? What about the resolution, etc..
    >
    > What about watching movies (TV/DVD) on it?
    >
    > And lastly, I would like to connect a desktop PC to it. I don't think my
    > graphic card (NVidia GeForce 3 Ti200 can display the full screen
    > resolution). Maybe that LCD is not a good buy then... opinions welcome.
    >
    > Thanks

Dell Computers