Which DS Release games are worth getting?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.handheld (More info?)

I've got £30 burning a hole in my pocket.
Considering that I've already got SM64DS and Zoo Keeper(so don't want
another puzzle game), which games are worth getting.
I'm gravitating to either the Urbz(because it's 'sort' of like an RPG), or
Tiger Woods(because although it's not Mario Golf, at least it's a golf
game).
I don't really want a mini-game game like Wario Ware or Project Rub/Feel the
Magic.
5 answers Last reply
More about which release games worth getting
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.handheld (More info?)

    "Aquila" <Aquila@Aquila.net> wrote:

    > I've got £30 burning a hole in my pocket.
    > Considering that I've already got SM64DS and Zoo Keeper(so don't want
    > another puzzle game), which games are worth getting.
    > I'm gravitating to either the Urbz(because it's 'sort' of like an
    > RPG), or Tiger Woods(because although it's not Mario Golf, at least
    > it's a golf game).
    > I don't really want a mini-game game like Wario Ware or Project
    > Rub/Feel the Magic.
    >

    Touch Yoshi.

    -OJ
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.handheld (More info?)

    "Aquila" <Aquila@Aquila.net> wrote in message
    news:5bTYd.1434$DM3.974@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net...
    > I've got £30 burning a hole in my pocket.
    > Considering that I've already got SM64DS and Zoo Keeper(so don't want
    > another puzzle game), which games are worth getting.
    > I'm gravitating to either the Urbz(because it's 'sort' of like an RPG), or
    > Tiger Woods(because although it's not Mario Golf, at least it's a golf
    > game).
    > I don't really want a mini-game game like Wario Ware or Project Rub/Feel
    > the Magic.
    >
    >

    Tiger Woods is actually pretty good, a lot of folks dont seem to like hte
    stylus control but I think it suits the game pretty well, I bought this,
    Warioware and Polarium yesterday and so far Tiger has been played the most.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.handheld (More info?)

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:44:31 -0000, "Lorfarius"
    <asdkeithNOSPAM@PLEASEhotmail.com> wrote:

    >Tiger Woods is actually pretty good, a lot of folks dont seem to like hte
    >stylus control but I think it suits the game pretty well

    Agreed, having wasted a very pleasant few hours on that today - and
    don't forget that it's optional, too.

    Paul.

    --
    .. A .sig is all well and good, but it's no substitute for a personality
    .. JMS: "SFX is a fairly useless publication on just about every imaginable front.
    Never have so many jumped-up fanboys done so little, with so much, for so long."
    .. EMail: Unless invited to, don't. Your message is likely to be automatically deleted.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.handheld (More info?)

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:33:50 +0000, Paul Harper <paul@harper.net>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:44:31 -0000, "Lorfarius"
    ><asdkeithNOSPAM@PLEASEhotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Tiger Woods is actually pretty good, a lot of folks dont seem to like hte
    >>stylus control but I think it suits the game pretty well
    >
    >Agreed, having wasted a very pleasant few hours on that today - and
    >don't forget that it's optional, too.
    >
    >Paul.

    what is, the control system?
    --

    gamertag: chrisflynnuk
    Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:PT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
    SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.handheld (More info?)

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:43:07 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> wrote:

    >On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:33:50 +0000, Paul Harper <paul@harper.net>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:44:31 -0000, "Lorfarius"
    >><asdkeithNOSPAM@PLEASEhotmail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Tiger Woods is actually pretty good, a lot of folks dont seem to like hte
    >>>stylus control but I think it suits the game pretty well
    >>
    >>Agreed, having wasted a very pleasant few hours on that today - and
    >>don't forget that it's optional, too.

    >what is, the control system?

    No, the "wank the stylus" bit for extra power.

    Paul.
    --
    .. A .sig is all well and good, but it's no substitute for a personality
    .. JMS: "SFX is a fairly useless publication on just about every imaginable front.
    Never have so many jumped-up fanboys done so little, with so much, for so long."
    .. EMail: Unless invited to, don't. Your message is likely to be automatically deleted.
Ask a new question

Read More

Console Gaming Games Video Video Games