Zelda Wind Waker : finding Makar

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 15, 2005 12:20:43 PM

I'm having a problem with finding Makar to enable him to be a Sage. I've got
the appropriate wind song, and gone back to Forest Haven and swung into that
little cave under the waterfall, but Makar's not there. What else do I need
to do to get him to appear? The Great Deku Tree says that looking for him is
pointless.
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 12:20:44 PM

www.gamefaqs.com

--

March 15, 2005 5:29:20 PM

"Jacob Oost" <zork@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> John wrote:
>> I'm having a problem with finding Makar to enable him to be a Sage. I've
>> got the appropriate wind song, and gone back to Forest Haven and swung
>> into that little cave under the waterfall, but Makar's not there. What
>> else do I need to do to get him to appear? The Great Deku Tree says that
>> looking for him is pointless.
>>

> www.gamefaqs.com

You think?

I've been there. I've found the issue not explicitly mentioned in most of
the guides, which is that you have to do the Earth Sage before the Wind Sage
(for no apparent reason).
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 5:29:21 PM

"John" <junk@junk.com> wrote in message
news:D 15kqh$jml$1@perki.connect.com.au...

> "Jacob Oost" <zork@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
>> John wrote:
>>> I'm having a problem with finding Makar to enable him to be a Sage. I've
>>> got the appropriate wind song, and gone back to Forest Haven and swung
>>> into that little cave under the waterfall, but Makar's not there. What
>>> else do I need to do to get him to appear? The Great Deku Tree says that
>>> looking for him is pointless.
>>>

>> www.gamefaqs.com
>>

> You think?
>
> I've been there. I've found the issue not explicitly mentioned in most of
> the guides, which is that you have to do the Earth Sage before the Wind
> Sage (for no apparent reason).

You're right, no other than that the game reqires it, but all the in game
hints tell you to seek out the Earth Sage first. If you talk to the King of
Red Lions he'll tell you to find the Earth Sage, IIRC.

--
figmentPez
August 9, 2009 11:16:26 AM

He is under the right waterfall :bounce:
!