Game Region

Hi.

I just need some answer considering the region of
Nes games. Can anyone please give me an description
of the following system:

Pal-A
Pal-B

And some controllers, adapters are marked with SCN-Version.
What does that stand for ?

I am a collector from Norway and i need to know what this is so please help
me out. I cant find info on web.

So other collectors share this with me.....

Thanx!

Mvh. Ronny
1 answer Last reply
More about game region
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:51:38 +0100, "Ronny Nordgård"
    <ro-nordg@online.no> wrote:

    >Hi.
    >
    >I just need some answer considering the region of
    >Nes games. Can anyone please give me an description
    >of the following system:
    >
    >Pal-A
    >Pal-B
    >
    >And some controllers, adapters are marked with SCN-Version.
    >What does that stand for ?
    >
    >I am a collector from Norway and i need to know what this is so please help
    >me out. I cant find info on web.
    >
    >So other collectors share this with me.....
    >
    >Thanx!
    >
    >Mvh. Ronny

    Best I can tell, the PAL-A designation was used on games released in
    the UK and Italy, and PAL-B was used throughout all of Europe.

    As far as the SCN-Version tag, I can't find anything relating to
    controllers specifically, but it seems that was used on Scandanavian
    games, so that's probably the case there too - dunno why a
    Scandanavian controller would be any different than any other
    region's, though.

    -lugnut

Console Gaming Games Video Games