  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 15, 2005 3:51:38 AM

Hi.

I just need some answer considering the region of
Nes games. Can anyone please give me an description
of the following system:

Pal-A
Pal-B

And some controllers, adapters are marked with SCN-Version.
What does that stand for ?

I am a collector from Norway and i need to know what this is so please help
me out. I cant find info on web.

So other collectors share this with me.....

Thanx!

Mvh. Ronny

More about : game region

March 15, 2005 6:16:11 PM

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:51:38 +0100, "Ronny Nordgård"
<ro-nordg@online.no> wrote:

>Hi.
>
>I just need some answer considering the region of
>Nes games. Can anyone please give me an description
>of the following system:
>
>Pal-A
>Pal-B
>
>And some controllers, adapters are marked with SCN-Version.
>What does that stand for ?
>
>I am a collector from Norway and i need to know what this is so please help
>me out. I cant find info on web.
>
>So other collectors share this with me.....
>
>Thanx!
>
>Mvh. Ronny

Best I can tell, the PAL-A designation was used on games released in
the UK and Italy, and PAL-B was used throughout all of Europe.

As far as the SCN-Version tag, I can't find anything relating to
controllers specifically, but it seems that was used on Scandanavian
games, so that's probably the case there too - dunno why a
Scandanavian controller would be any different than any other
region's, though.

-lugnut
!