Erik

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I seem to have two problems:

1 - When I fax from my "Send Fax" wizard I choose a person from my Outlook
contacts list ("Use Dialing Rules" box is checked), I can not seem to do
anything with any of the options to get the fax to dial a "1" before it dials
the area code & phone number.

2 - I need ALL faxes to dial a "1" before ALL calls (all calls outside our
area code require this and even calls within our own area codes now require
this). In the dialing rules setup it seems I would have to add every single
area code in the US & Canada one-by-one for this to work....is there a way to
make all faxes dial "1" before the ALL area codes?

Thank you for your help,
Erik
ekafarski@hotmail.com

Please visit the Fax experts in the Fax newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"erik" wrote:

| I seem to have two problems:
|
| 1 - When I fax from my "Send Fax" wizard I choose a person from my Outlook
| contacts list ("Use Dialing Rules" box is checked), I can not seem to do
| anything with any of the options to get the fax to dial a "1" before it dials
| the area code & phone number.
|
| 2 - I need ALL faxes to dial a "1" before ALL calls (all calls outside our
| area code require this and even calls within our own area codes now require
| this). In the dialing rules setup it seems I would have to add every single
| area code in the US & Canada one-by-one for this to work....is there a way to
| make all faxes dial "1" before the ALL area codes?
|
| Thank you for your help,
| Erik

TRENDING THREADS