Startup inspector finds strange file

I have just installed a small utility called Startup Inspector & run it
for the first time. It shows highlighted in red 2 files which it says
don't exist. If it found 2 files what really don't exist then how could
they be found? Be that as it may, the files in question are

%systemroot%\system32\dumprep o-k and

RunD1132 cmicnfg.cpl,cmictrwnd

What if anything should I do about this situation?

Thanks in advance

uninstall Startup Inspector
peterk