Installing XP over Fedora Core 3

Hello all:

I am currently running Fedora Core 3 on my Dell Inspiron 5150 laptop. I
would like to install XP over it. When I insert my XP bootable CD and boot
from it, the screen says it is Getting my system configuration, but less than
a second later, it goes blank (not black, but kind of a dark bluish).
Nothing is displayed after that. I left it running overnight and there
seemed to be no progress (the screen was still blank). I'm not sure if this
is a BIOS problem or what. Here's my system info:

P4 2.8GHz
512MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForceFX 5200 32MB
Sigmatel 9750 Audio controller
BIOS Revision A33
15" XGA panel

Thank you in advance to all pointers toward a possible solution.

Aaron Mitchell
ajwm22@hotmail.com

Clean Install Windows XP

Carey Frisch