Done fast videos - NES Battletoads, SNES Super Mario RGP a..

http://bisqwit.iki.fi/nesvideos/ Latest videos. SMB2 clip is great.

--
Petri Piira
2 answers Last reply

    Petri Piira suggests...

    > http://bisqwit.iki.fi/nesvideos/ Latest videos. SMB2 clip is great.

    The problem is that none of those videos play on my computer.

    --
    I am the fish and I approve this message.
    ______________

    "fish" <i.am.such.a.fish@atlantic.ocean> kirjoitti
    viestissä:Akk%d.10314$Ue6.4236@trndny04...
    > Petri Piira suggests...
    >
    >> http://bisqwit.iki.fi/nesvideos/ Latest videos. SMB2 clip is great.
    >
    > The problem is that none of those videos play on my computer.
    >
    > --
    > I am the fish and I approve this message.

    Hmm..i'm not sure what video codec they use with those .avi-files, i
    believe DivX. For DivX FFDShow is best solution, you can dl it from
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/codecs_and_filters/ffdshow.cfm

    Those .fcm files are for emulators

    --
    Petri Piira -

Console Gaming Video Games Nintendo Video Games