Done fast videos - NES Battletoads, SNES Super Mario RGP a..

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Video
  • Games
  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 18, 2005 5:43:20 PM

http://bisqwit.iki.fi/nesvideos/ Latest videos. SMB2 clip is great.

--
Petri Piira

More about : fast videos nes battletoads snes super mario rgp

March 20, 2005 10:40:16 PM

Petri Piira suggests...

> http://bisqwit.iki.fi/nesvideos/ Latest videos. SMB2 clip is great.

The problem is that none of those videos play on my computer.

--
I am the fish and I approve this message.
______________

"fish" <i.am.such.a.fish@atlantic.ocean> kirjoitti
viestissä:Akk%d.10314$Ue6.4236@trndny04...
> Petri Piira suggests...
>
>> http://bisqwit.iki.fi/nesvideos/ Latest videos. SMB2 clip is great.
>
> The problem is that none of those videos play on my computer.
>
> --
> I am the fish and I approve this message.

Hmm..i'm not sure what video codec they use with those .avi-files, i
believe DivX. For DivX FFDShow is best solution, you can dl it from
http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/codecs...

Those .fcm files are for emulators

--
Petri Piira -