  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 19, 2005 7:08:29 PM

I'm too desperate to get visitors so I try my luck here. A week ago I
reopened my Nintendo website after a long offline hiatus due to host
change and an overhaul of the whole site. My former host didn't let me
use a redirection so now I'm quite much non-existent in search engines
and I feel it's going to take long before I get a decent number of
visitors again.

So, if you like GameCube games or Nintendo games in general (or even if
you don't actually: it's maybe time to convert !) and you are bored of
too professional-looking sites, ahem, you can come to my place, right
here:

http://www.samurainintendo.com

And even stay over in my disturbingly quiet forum:

http://www.samurainintendo.com/forum

Thanks in advance, hopefully I'm not going to get only jerks and
perverts... <_<

More about : samurai nintendo

March 20, 2005 5:22:53 AM

sanjuro sez...

> I'm too desperate to get visitors
> so I try my luck here.

Good job on your website, however, I am a Nintendo DS fan, so your website
does not interest me.

Good luck with the future of your site.

I used to have my own website many years past, but due to lack of interest,
I gave up.

--
I am the fish and I approve this message.
______________

sanjuro:

> http://www.samurainintendo.com

One of the most attractive and well designed sites I've seen.

--
Mac Cool
Anonymous

Thanks fish, MacCool !

fish, too bad you're "just" a DS fan. I think as a DS fan, there are
great chances that you would like what the GameCube has to offer:
fantastic games which can very well compete with the best DS titles.
!