WTD: Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdub

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Im trying to put together a Tecmo Super Bowl Tourney in the midwest.
Anyone interested in this? Is there anyone that still plays this, or
any tournaments scheduled for this this summer? Please email me,
cause i dont check the group much. Jason Walters

JDub wrote:
> Im trying to put together a Tecmo Super Bowl Tourney in the midwest.
> Anyone interested in this? Is there anyone that still plays this, or
> any tournaments scheduled for this this summer? Please email me,
> cause i dont check the group much. Jason Walters

Did they ever rerelease that as a bonus with the disc on any of their
newer PS or PS2 games?

Is there anyway to play that other than the original on NES (other than
PC emulators which I don't do)

STRATEGY

metcalfupthemiddle

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2006
I am interested in super tecmo tourneys. I actually have held one last year at my home. We used a Dream Cast and played w/ the NES emulator disk.... It turned out great. I also have the 1993 version for Sega which is not too bad either.

I know your messege is a year old , but hey let me know if you hear anything about some tecmo tourneys.

Dan in Cleveland.

bayouboy_13

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2010
I am interested in participating in a tournament on the NES for super tecmo bowl.
I would love to know the time and location and any house rules that may be in effect.