Closed

WTD: Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament

Im trying to put together a Tecmo Super Bowl Tourney in the midwest.
Anyone interested in this? Is there anyone that still plays this, or
any tournaments scheduled for this this summer? Please email me,
cause i dont check the group much. Jason Walters
7 answers Last reply
More about tecmo super bowl tournament
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    JDub wrote:
    > Im trying to put together a Tecmo Super Bowl Tourney in the midwest.
    > Anyone interested in this? Is there anyone that still plays this, or
    > any tournaments scheduled for this this summer? Please email me,
    > cause i dont check the group much. Jason Walters

    Did they ever rerelease that as a bonus with the disc on any of their
    newer PS or PS2 games?

    Is there anyway to play that other than the original on NES (other than
    PC emulators which I don't do)

    STRATEGY
  2. I am interested in super tecmo tourneys. I actually have held one last year at my home. We used a Dream Cast and played w/ the NES emulator disk.... It turned out great. I also have the 1993 version for Sega which is not too bad either.

    I know your messege is a year old , but hey let me know if you hear anything about some tecmo tourneys.

    Dan in Cleveland.
  3. Im down. I got a few tricks. i know a few other guys that would be interested inn this competition.
  4. how soon are you trying to get it started? Im ready now !!
  5. what version will be tourny in ? SNES, NES, this makes a big difference in the teams being used..
  6. I am interested in participating in a tournament on the NES for super tecmo bowl.
    I would love to know the time and location and any house rules that may be in effect.

Console Gaming Nintendo Video Games