Closed

WTD: Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 20, 2005 8:00:37 AM

Im trying to put together a Tecmo Super Bowl Tourney in the midwest.
Anyone interested in this? Is there anyone that still plays this, or
any tournaments scheduled for this this summer? Please email me,
cause i dont check the group much. Jason Walters
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 10:32:45 AM

JDub wrote:
> Im trying to put together a Tecmo Super Bowl Tourney in the midwest.
> Anyone interested in this? Is there anyone that still plays this, or
> any tournaments scheduled for this this summer? Please email me,
> cause i dont check the group much. Jason Walters

Did they ever rerelease that as a bonus with the disc on any of their
newer PS or PS2 games?

Is there anyway to play that other than the original on NES (other than
PC emulators which I don't do)

STRATEGY
November 11, 2006 12:56:12 AM

I am interested in super tecmo tourneys. I actually have held one last year at my home. We used a Dream Cast and played w/ the NES emulator disk.... It turned out great. I also have the 1993 version for Sega which is not too bad either.

I know your messege is a year old , but hey let me know if you hear anything about some tecmo tourneys.

Dan in Cleveland.
Related resources
May 1, 2009 9:52:29 PM

Im down. I got a few tricks. i know a few other guys that would be interested inn this competition.
May 8, 2009 5:38:32 AM

how soon are you trying to get it started? Im ready now !!
May 8, 2009 5:39:50 AM

what version will be tourny in ? SNES, NES, this makes a big difference in the teams being used..
January 25, 2010 1:31:15 PM

I am interested in participating in a tournament on the NES for super tecmo bowl.
I would love to know the time and location and any house rules that may be in effect.
January 26, 2010 5:44:27 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!