Revolution controller speculation

One idea I'd like to see in the Revolution controller would be those
gyroscopic sensors that Nintendo has invested in. Imagine being able to
use the same controller as a steering wheel or a joystick depending on
how you hold it, or being able to play Monkey Ball by tilting the entire
controller.

What other ideas would you like to see?

--

"Jacob Oost" <zork@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> One idea I'd like to see in the Revolution controller would be those
> gyroscopic sensors that Nintendo has invested in. Imagine being able to
> use the same controller as a steering wheel or a joystick depending on
> how you hold it, or being able to play Monkey Ball by tilting the entire
> controller.
>
> What other ideas would you like to see?

I would like to see a decent d-pad, analogue sticks that are identical to
each other, buttons I can reach easily and decent trigger buttons.

Jacob Oost <zork@columbus.rr.com> wrote in news:G7I%d.2583$cC6.1375
@fe2.columbus.rr.com:

> One idea I'd like to see in the Revolution controller would be those
> gyroscopic sensors that Nintendo has invested in. Imagine being able to
> use the same controller as a steering wheel or a joystick depending on
> how you hold it, or being able to play Monkey Ball by tilting the entire
> controller.
>
> What other ideas would you like to see?

I would like to see Nintendo continue to refrain from using
too many buttons. I would also like to see stronger force
feedback and possibly some form of viewscreen. I also hope
they don't stop color-coding their controllers.

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.dvdverdict.com