Revolution controller speculation

One idea I'd like to see in the Revolution controller would be those
gyroscopic sensors that Nintendo has invested in. Imagine being able to
use the same controller as a steering wheel or a joystick depending on
how you hold it, or being able to play Monkey Ball by tilting the entire
controller.

What other ideas would you like to see?

--

2 answers Last reply
More about revolution controller speculation

    "Jacob Oost" <zork@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
    > One idea I'd like to see in the Revolution controller would be those
    > gyroscopic sensors that Nintendo has invested in. Imagine being able to
    > use the same controller as a steering wheel or a joystick depending on
    > how you hold it, or being able to play Monkey Ball by tilting the entire
    > controller.
    >
    > What other ideas would you like to see?

    I would like to see a decent d-pad, analogue sticks that are identical to
    each other, buttons I can reach easily and decent trigger buttons.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Jacob Oost <zork@columbus.rr.com> wrote in news:G7I%d.2583$cC6.1375
    @fe2.columbus.rr.com:

    > One idea I'd like to see in the Revolution controller would be those
    > gyroscopic sensors that Nintendo has invested in. Imagine being able to
    > use the same controller as a steering wheel or a joystick depending on
    > how you hold it, or being able to play Monkey Ball by tilting the entire
    > controller.
    >
    > What other ideas would you like to see?

    I would like to see Nintendo continue to refrain from using
    too many buttons. I would also like to see stronger force
    feedback and possibly some form of viewscreen. I also hope
    they don't stop color-coding their controllers.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com

Console Gaming Controller Nintendo Video Games