Hey now look what i found

G

<A HREF="http://japan.creative.com/products/graphics/rx7500/" target="_new">http://japan.creative.com/products/graphics/rx7500/</A>

Creative labs R7500 ?

If it boots then it works, simple enough ?

FatBurger

Illustrious
So Creative has hopped on the Ati bandwagon too now. I wonder why all these companies are jumping ship, Ati is either offering them something good, or has something up their sleeve for a future release.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft

williamc

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2002
I think Creative's the one with something up their sleeves. Creative is all the sudden trying to take the graphics industry by storm and they're doing everything they can to get as huge a market share as they possibly can as fast as they possibly can. Right now, that means selling one of everything with Creatives name on the box. Lets face it, in Retail America at least, Creative is going to get A1 spot on the shelves because they have the biggest name. Whole new meaning to "The Buck Stops Here". Two years from now Creative contintues their same brand lines of graphics cards with proprietary 3dlabs chipsets and whala, nVidia and ATI take a back seat to Creatives market share even though nVidida and ATI still have the better cards... Makes good business sense to me. A new MS? Suck everyone in then Chew em up and Spit em out?

I'm probably insane but creative strikes me as the company that would try this.

Oh yea, ###strike/whiteout### AMD and HpaQ are on the nForce bandwagon now so...whether or not thats a good thing for progress aside, nVidia isnt gonna fall behind due to steady revenues.

"OOOOO Shiny things. I can make powerful equipment with shiny things!" - The imp Butler from BGII<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by williamc on 04/19/02 01:56 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

AndrewT

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2001
I can't believe they said iDCT‚É‚æ‚è?ACPU‚Ì•‰‰×—¦‚ðŒyŒ¸‚µ?A“®‚«•â?ž‚É‚æ‚éƒXƒ€?[ƒY‚ÈDVD?Ä?¶’†‚ðŽÀŒ»?B‚³‚ç‚™‹Z?p‚É‚æ‚é“K‰žŒ^ƒCƒ“ƒ^?[ƒŒ?[ƒX‰ð?œ‹@”\‚É‚æ‚è‰æ–Ê•ÏŠ·ƒXƒs?[ƒh‚ð‰ü—Ç‚µ‰æ–ʂ̃Vƒƒ?[ƒv‚³‚ð‘?‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½?B I mean what the hell do they think saying that? Now I'm mad at them.

Yeah it's a joke, couldn't read the damn page. My Explorer's Japanese is a little rusty. ;)

<font color=red>Computer upgraded, now need a place to live, and a good divorce lawyer.</font color=red>