DS multiplayer with UK and US cart

Aardvark

Just got a ds and i'm thinking of getting ridge racer and mr driller
on US import as it's a lot cheaper than buying the UK version in the
shops, now i know that the games are not region coded but does anyone
know if i can play multiplayer with a US game and a UK game.
I like the US game price tag but if i'm not going to be able to play
multiplayer against a UK game it's a bit pointless.

Not sure (just got the UK version of Polarium because I did not want to wait
for the release in the US) but from what I have read people who have tried
multiplayer between the Metroid US and UK demos can't do it.
Don't know if this extends to all the games.

"aardvark" <aardvark29876@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just got a ds and i'm thinking of getting ridge racer and mr driller
> on US import as it's a lot cheaper than buying the UK version in the
> shops, now i know that the games are not region coded but does anyone
> know if i can play multiplayer with a US game and a UK game.
> I like the US game price tag but if i'm not going to be able to play
> multiplayer against a UK game it's a bit pointless.

Ive played multi on a UK and US Mario, didnt seem to be a problem. Maybe it
differs between games?