Ebay Victim needs Luigi's Mansion Instruction Booklet

When will I learn that one shouldn't buy used gamecube games off
eBay... Bought a Gamecube Luigi's Mansion for my 8 year old son and...
I should have known!!!... it came without the instruction pamphlet.
Does anyone know if there is a database with instruction manual copies
for gamecube games where I might find one? Or can anyone send me a
scan of theirs? I will never ever ever buy used games on ebay again...
I hope ;) Thanks for the help.

No... the product description and photos "implied" it was complete...
however, as I am finding in the eBay community... when purchasing this
sort of thing many sellers appear to be quite slimy about describing
things well... seems to be an eBay trend in some product areas... most?
You are correct, eBay is at all times INNOCENT of everything... only
the buyer and seller are ever to blame... they just provide the conduit
to be screwed or pleasantly surprised (pleased) in a transaction.
Really don't want to turn this thread into a eBay discussion... really
just need help getting instructions for Luigi's mansion... but thanks
for the reply.

"harrrrrrr" <jpmn@comcast.net> wrote in message
> When will I learn that one shouldn't buy used gamecube games off
> eBay... Bought a Gamecube Luigi's Mansion for my 8 year old son and...
> I should have known!!!... it came without the instruction pamphlet.
> Does anyone know if there is a database with instruction manual copies
> for gamecube games where I might find one? Or can anyone send me a
> scan of theirs? I will never ever ever buy used games on ebay again...
> I hope ;) Thanks for the help.

Did the auction say it had the manual? If it did then this is surely the
fault of the sellers and nothing to do with Ebay?

harrrrrrr wrote:
> When will I learn that one shouldn't buy used gamecube games off
> eBay... Bought a Gamecube Luigi's Mansion for my 8 year old son and...
> I should have known!!!... it came without the instruction pamphlet.
> Does anyone know if there is a database with instruction manual copies
> for gamecube games where I might find one? Or can anyone send me a
> scan of theirs? I will never ever ever buy used games on ebay again...
> I hope ;) Thanks for the help.

Most Nintendo games don't need the manual, the game teaches you how to
play as you go along, usually through NPCs.

--

Hi

> Did the auction say it had the manual? If it did then this is surely the
> fault of the sellers and nothing to do with Ebay?

Of course it is the fault of ebay because they dont care for their
customers and the rating system also favors the seller.

if you buy something on ebay, first you have to pay. then you
get the stuff you purchased. then first you have to vote and
the guy selling the stuf can vote back after your vote.

so what happens if you pay your money but dont get the
stuff you ordered like it happend to me or get uncomplete
stuff?

you have the chance to vote bad but you will recieve a bad
vote to, although you have paid your money fast and
complete and ebay does not cancel this bad vote.

so i bought a game on ebay for 27 ? and didnt get the game
but got a bad vote as an answer for my bad vote :O(

i never ever saw a company with a worse customer care
before.

after this bad experience i bought a lot of games from
amazon marketplace and never ever had problems
because amazon cares for their customers. and the
slowest delivery i ever encountered on amazon
(about 1 week) wus mach faster than the fastest
delivery i ever encountered buying on ebay (2
weeks and more).

So dont tell me that such problems are only problems
of the sellers. it is ebays fault that their system does
not enforce better customer care from their so called
power sellers.

chris

We'll no one sent me a scan of the manual... and I don't really want
him to have the walkthrough... at least not yet. I doubt my 8 yr old
would even look at the manual... so no great loss. I just wanted to
make the game complete. It seems there is not a database of videogame
manuals out there like there is for pinball machines... too bad.
Thanks everyone for your kind replies... and chris... have to agree
with you on ePay... not real fond of their way of doing business.
Should rename themselves BuyerBewareBay ; )

john

Ahhh... yes. Makes sense... pretty hard to pirate a pinball machine.

Thanks... saved me more searching.

Lorfarius wrote:
> It seems there is not a database of videogame
> > manuals out there like there is for pinball machines... too bad.
>
> Its to stop the pirates from getting hold of them.

It seems there is not a database of videogame
> manuals out there like there is for pinball machines... too bad.

Its to stop the pirates from getting hold of them.

"harrrrrrr" <jpmn@comcast.net> wrote in message
> When will I learn that one shouldn't buy used gamecube games off
> eBay... Bought a Gamecube Luigi's Mansion for my 8 year old son and...
> I should have known!!!... it came without the instruction pamphlet.
> Does anyone know if there is a database with instruction manual copies
> for gamecube games where I might find one? Or can anyone send me a
> scan of theirs? I will never ever ever buy used games on ebay again...
> I hope ;) Thanks for the help.

Stop your crying and go to http://store.nintendo.com/

It has removed 66 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

harrrrrrr wrote:
> We'll no one sent me a scan of the manual... and I don't really want
> him to have the walkthrough... at least not yet.

Well, just print out the section explaining the basic gameplay, then.
(Most FAQs are not just walkthroughs, but also paraphrase the
instructions and background information given in the manual as well.)

This won't of course make your purchase complete, but neither would a
PDF copy of the manual...

Tuomas