When I open a folder of videos that I have taken, in detail view, & then
right click I can get lots of extra columns with things like duration,
date taken etc. Is it possible to edit these details?

Thanks in advance

I believe that you can only change the file name. Open up the library in the
Media Player and you should be able change it there but I have no experience
with videos. I'm pretty sure that you can not change physical attributes
such as duration. Maybe someone has a better answer.

the Old Fart wrote:
> When I open a folder of videos that I have taken, in detail view, & then
> right click I can get lots of extra columns with things like duration,
> date taken etc. Is it possible to edit these details?
>
> Thanks in advance

In Windows Explorer, simply right-click on the column headings and
select which headings you want.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

Bruce Chambers wrote:
> the Old Fart wrote:
>
>> When I open a folder of videos that I have taken, in detail view, &
>> then right click I can get lots of extra columns with things like
>> duration, date taken etc. Is it possible to edit these details?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>

> In Windows Explorer, simply right-click on the column headings and
> select which headings you want.

That only allows me to add or delete columns. I wish to change
incorrect data in these columns. Can that be done?