Can one edit extra details in detail view?

When I open a folder of videos that I have taken, in detail view, & then
right click I can get lots of extra columns with things like duration,
date taken etc. Is it possible to edit these details?

Thanks in advance
3 answers Last reply
More about edit extra details detail view

    I believe that you can only change the file name. Open up the library in the
    Media Player and you should be able change it there but I have no experience
    with videos. I'm pretty sure that you can not change physical attributes
    such as duration. Maybe someone has a better answer.

    the Old Fart wrote:
    > When I open a folder of videos that I have taken, in detail view, & then
    > right click I can get lots of extra columns with things like duration,
    > date taken etc. Is it possible to edit these details?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    In Windows Explorer, simply right-click on the column headings and
    select which headings you want.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    Bruce Chambers wrote:
    > the Old Fart wrote:
    >
    >> When I open a folder of videos that I have taken, in detail view, &
    >> then right click I can get lots of extra columns with things like
    >> duration, date taken etc. Is it possible to edit these details?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance
    >

    > In Windows Explorer, simply right-click on the column headings and
    > select which headings you want.

    That only allows me to add or delete columns. I wish to change
    incorrect data in these columns. Can that be done?

Support Microsoft Windows XP