When I use "netstat -a" in my command prompt, I get this (among other
things), about 14-15 instances of it:

TCP name:1025 ad.be.doubleclick.net.1032 ESTABLISHED

I'm guessing it means that some form of spyware is operating on my
system, but then again, although I know Netstat displays active TCP
connections, I'm not very familiar with what everything Netstat displays
means, so I don't really know. It could be just a harmless cookie. Can
anyone explain what this may be about? Thanks...

--
ncSkeet

Use any of these:

NETSTAT -ano
NETSTAT -abno

List the Process ID / application name / remote IP

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:
> Use any of these:
> NETSTAT -ano
> NETSTAT -abno
> List the Process ID / application name / remote IP

Thanks...that's exactly the info I needed.

--
ncSkeet

You're welcome ncSkeet. TCPView GUI tool from Sysinternals.com is superset
of Netstat.