If you have been looking for a new hot Sony PSP and have not found one
this is your opportunity.

The package includes:

Sony PSP System
AC Adaptor (110V-240V)
Battery Pack
Headphones with remote control
Memory Stick Duo (32 MB)
Wrist strap
Pouch
Cloth
Printed Material
Spiderman 2: The Movie on UMD (Universal Media Disc)
Sampler Disc: Vol. 1

For free:
Pelican Skin and Screen Protector ($9.99 at retail stores)

If wanted:
Wipeout Pure (add $35.00 to price)

If you are interested please contact me at gtg242w@mail.gatech.edu or
(404) 259-0830

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I'm trying to do that deal through Gravis to get a free PSP. I did the
free ipods offer and lo and behold, it worked, so I figure, what the
hell? Anyways, if anyone's interested in this please use my referral
number, http://www.FreePSPs.com/
?r=17682836 .

The DS is cool, too, Borja...