I won (Super Mario 64 DS) !!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 31, 2005 8:49:41 AM

Okay, I finally beat Bowser in the final showdown in...

....Super Mario 64 DS!!

The ending on the dual screens was amazing!!

The dancing power stars in the bottom screen with the trailing flairs and
the Super Mario Brothers greeted by the Princess outside the castle on the
top screen was great =D

Beating Bower was cool because I got the largest power star I ever saw. This
was a super sized star right in the center of the star shaped arena high in
the sky.

I recorded the ending as an .MP3 file.

When the ending was complete, the game simply reset, there was no option to
save and the last star wasn't added to my total star count.

Now, I will continue playing more exciting levels and discovering more of
this fantastic adventure =D

Cheers!

--
I am the fish and I approve this message.
______________

More about : super mario

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 8:49:42 AM

"fish" <i.am.such.a.fish@atlantic.ocean> wrote in

> Okay, I finally beat Bowser in the final showdown in...
>
> ...Super Mario 64 DS!!
>
> The ending on the dual screens was amazing!!

Well, looks like the game definately wasn't too long for you.
What next? :-)

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.dvdverdict.com
March 31, 2005 4:14:12 PM

Very Good game, beat the 64 version in a month, (on my first try I
might add) that is like an all time longest, I wanna get DS and Mario
DS is #2 on my list...
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
April 1, 2005 5:48:52 AM

Dante sez to the fish:

> Very Good game, beat the 64 version
> in a month, (on my first try I might add)
> that is like an all time longest, I wanna
> get DS and Mario DS is #2 on my list...

The changes in the DS version are much more clear. You have to figure out
which character will succeed in certain tasks.

Sometimes, you can beat a level either as Mario or another character,
depending on your preference.

The learning curve in the beginning had me loosing lives, but it was so much
fun learning how to control the various characters.

Some characters have special jump abilities that make certain jumps very
cool.

I will be here if you get the game and have questions.

So Dante, when are you planning on getting the DS?

--
I am the fish and I approve this message.
______________
=====fish=====
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 1:01:22 AM

I think this is the only DS game worth geting at this point....
April 3, 2005 10:17:09 AM

"DidYouLoseASock sez...

> I think this is the only DS
> game worth geting at this point....

It would be nice to try before you buy.

Is there any way to perhaps rent games for a short period of time?

--
I am the fish and I approve this message.
______________
=====fish=====
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 2:39:22 PM

"fish" <i.am.such.a.fish@atlantic.ocean> wrote in message
> "DidYouLoseASock sez...
>
>> I think this is the only DS
>> game worth geting at this point....
>
> It would be nice to try before you buy.
>
> Is there any way to perhaps rent games for a short period of time?
>
> --
> I am the fish and I approve this message.

If your in the UK try Amazon.co.uk or one of the Blockbuster video shops.
!