Petiton for Nintendo please sign

Hi all I started a petition to get Nintendo to release a Mario
Collectors Disk for teh Game Cube, I have sent them emails and the
agree ist a good idea but I fele that we needed to show them tehres
enough support to make it porfitable and so that it has a better chance
of becoming a reality. You can see the petition here
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/MariocollectionforGC

please sign and tell your friends if your a Mario Fan and want this as
much as I do!
2 answers Last reply
More about petiton nintendo sign
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "animecyberrat" <rat_born_in_1982@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all I started a petition to get Nintendo to release a Mario
    > Collectors Disk for teh Game Cube, I have sent them emails and the
    > agree ist a good idea but I fele that we needed to show them tehres
    > enough support to make it porfitable and so that it has a better chance
    > of becoming a reality. You can see the petition here
    > http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/MariocollectionforGC
    >
    > please sign and tell your friends if your a Mario Fan and want this as
    > much as I do!

    Im not sure how a couple of thousand signatures (at best) will convince
    Nintendo to release such a package. Sega didnt when it came to Shenmue 3 and
    that game had a petition reaching into 10's of thousands.

    --
    ----

    Xbox Live GT: Lorfarius
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    So pick up the gameboy player for your gamecube and then buy the GBA games
    for that! Better yet, buy a SNES at a garage sale and the Mario All Stars
    gamepak for under $50! Why should nintendo go to the trouble because
    you're too lazy to just go and get what is already available?

    On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 20:14:29 -0700, animecyberrat wrote:

    > Hi all I started a petition to get Nintendo to release a Mario
    > Collectors Disk for teh Game Cube, I have sent them emails and the
    > agree ist a good idea but I fele that we needed to show them tehres
    > enough support to make it porfitable and so that it has a better chance
    > of becoming a reality. You can see the petition here
    > http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/MariocollectionforGC
    >
    > please sign and tell your friends if your a Mario Fan and want this as
    > much as I do!

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games