Ford Racing(DS)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.handheld (More info?)

Play.com have got Ford Racing 3 as a pre-order.
Is Ford Racing any good?
1 answer Last reply
More about ford racing
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.handheld (More info?)

    Aquila wrote:
    > Play.com have got Ford Racing 3 as a pre-order.
    > Is Ford Racing any good?

    No, not really. I'm going on the Xbox version, but it's got dire handling,
    awful graphincs, and dreadful AI. I would go on, but I'm running out of
    synonyms for "bad".

    I've still not managed to play the Xbox game on Live.

    Tim (tm)

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games