  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
April 9, 2005 2:30:17 PM

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Sony PSPs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends
to do the same. That's it!

You can refer to friends first before completing the online offer.
When you are trying to complete the offer you can use a mall gift card
which is a Visa card. This is the best and easiest way to do it.

After you complete the offer if wait for like 2 weeks you can cancel it
and not have to deal with it anymore. And you still get the credit to
get the psp.

Here is the referral link. To help you get a Sony PSP, click this exact
link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=16906509

More about : free psp

April 13, 2005 10:47:03 PM

And why should I use *that* particular link? Oh, so any offer I sign up
for is a credit to you getting a free psp? No thanks. Find some friends
that can help you out instead of fool me into helping you.