What's the name of this NES game??

Some years ago I used to play a game which featured a bird (or
something like a yellow bird) who went around to free other birds.. it
could fly with special things and also use arrows..

thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about what game
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "Josie" <Josie.jp@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Some years ago I used to play a game which featured a bird (or
    > something like a yellow bird) who went around to free other birds.. it
    > could fly with special things and also use arrows..

    New Zealand Story.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 21:15:09 +0100, "Michael Cargill"
    <mikementalist@myrealbox.com> wrote:

    >"Josie" <Josie.jp@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Some years ago I used to play a game which featured a bird (or
    >> something like a yellow bird) who went around to free other birds.. it
    >> could fly with special things and also use arrows..
    >
    >New Zealand Story.

    Or "Kiwi Kraze," if you're in the US. Was never really sure why the
    felt the need to change the title.

    -lugnut

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games