hi i need to change the bios settings on my pc to accept a video card my bios
are award phoenix can any one help ive looked on the site and candt see
anything

--
ta

Accessing Motherboard BIOS
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/bios_manufacturer.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"trigg" wrote:

| hi i need to change the bios settings on my pc to accept a video card my bios
| are award phoenix can any one help ive looked on the site and candt see
| anything
|
| --
| ta

If you think you need a BIOS update, they are available from the web site of
your computer manuafcturer.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"trigg" <trigg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi i need to change the bios settings on my pc to accept a video card my
bios
> are award phoenix can any one help ive looked on the site and candt see
> anything
>
> --
> ta

yeah ive found the bios i need how do i install them
--
ta

"Ted Zieglar" wrote:

> If you think you need a BIOS update, they are available from the web site of
> your computer manuafcturer.
>
> --
> Ted Zieglar
> "You can do it if you try."
>
> "trigg" <trigg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hi i need to change the bios settings on my pc to accept a video card my
> bios
> > are award phoenix can any one help ive looked on the site and candt see
> > anything
> >
> > --
> > ta

Follow the instructions posted on the web site of your computer
manufacturer.

Tom