Final Fantasy

Hello,
i am planing to buy a PS2, but i was wondering if i could play on the
console also the older parts of FF from Part 3 and above.
The first two i played on the GBA and i was so chanted by the game,
that i like to play the other ones to.
And where could i get the games at last. Probably on ebay? Or are they
any stores too?
2 answers Last reply
More about final fantasy
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Joerg Jaeger wrote:
    > Hello,
    > i am planing to buy a PS2, but i was wondering if i could play on the
    > console also the older parts of FF from Part 3 and above.
    > The first two i played on the GBA and i was so chanted by the game,
    > that i like to play the other ones to.
    > And where could i get the games at last. Probably on ebay? Or are they
    > any stores too?

    Well, I don't recall FF3 being released here in the US, but
    FF5 and 6 (6 was 3 on the US SNES) was on the PSX as
    Final Fantasy Anthology, and FF4 was paired with Chrono
    Trigger as Final Fantasy Chronicles for the PSX. Of course they
    can both be played on the PS2 like the others, and have been
    selling new for 19.99 at EBGames.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    And FF1 and FF2 have been released as "Final Fantasy Origins" on the
    PSX.

    Just for completeness, FF7,FF8,FF9 are PSX games directly, and FFX,
    FFX-2, FFXI are PS2 games. FFXII should be out sometime in the not too
    distant future, but I haven't seen any recent release dates.

Console Gaming Final Fantasy Games Video Games