files copy when trying to move to new folder

I sm trying to put all my files in different folders. Everytime I try the
file makes a copy. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about files copy move folder

    If you're dragging and dropping, the default action is 'copy'. If you want
    to 'move', drag with the right mouse button. When you drop the icon(s)
    you'll see a context menu where you can choose 'move'.

    --
    Ted Zieglar
    "You can do it if you try."

    "Zetti1" <Zetti1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I sm trying to put all my files in different folders. Everytime I try the
    > file makes a copy. What am I doing wrong?
    >
    > Thank you

Support Microsoft Windows XP