Best Nintendo Game, EVER!!!

Hey all, i was wondering what people thought was the best ever nintendo game.

Mine is Zelda: Windwaker
8 answers Last reply
More about best nintendo game ever
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "RL" <jiffzilla@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hey all, i was wondering what people thought was the best ever nintendo
    game.

    > Mine is Zelda: Windwaker

    Mario 3
    Mario 64
    Pikmin (was this nintendo?, i think so....)
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Any Zelda Game, and all of the original Mario games
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    RL wrote:
    > Hey all, i was wondering what people thought was the best ever nintendo game.
    >
    > Mine is Zelda: Windwaker

    Mario Bros. 3 on the NES (not the All*Stars, or GBA copies)
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Zelda Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker

    "RL" <jiffzilla@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hey all, i was wondering what people thought was the best ever nintendo
    game.

    > Mine is Zelda: Windwaker
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    yes Pikmin is Nintendo
    I think the first Pikmin was better that the second

    "Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:d3lt2h$ec$1@dns3.cae.ca...

    > "RL" <jiffzilla@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Hey all, i was wondering what people thought was the best ever nintendo
    > game.
    > >
    > > Mine is Zelda: Windwaker
    >
    > Mario 3
    > Mario 64
    > Pikmin (was this nintendo?, i think so....)

  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "RL" <jiffzilla@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hey all, i was wondering what people thought was the best ever nintendo
    > game.
    >
    > Mine is Zelda: Windwaker

    Zelda Ocarina of Time is way better and also my fav of all time :)
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Metroid series. Metroid 3, super metroid was damned near perfect. I've
    seen iffy mario games (dr mario,super mario 2) but all the metroid
    games have been solid
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    All Zelda Games of course. My Alltime Favorite is Zelda:A Link to the
    past. How many hours i spent to beat it and how much fun i had. I even
    felt with Link.
    Plus Mario!

    I got me Metroid (the classic for the GBA) but it did not catch me
    really. (is it normal, that it is sometimes a little jacky?)

    On 24 Apr 2005 01:12:03 -0700, izwalker@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Metroid series. Metroid 3, super metroid was damned near perfect. I've
    >seen iffy mario games (dr mario,super mario 2) but all the metroid
    >games have been solid

    Bye
    Joerg

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games