Zelda original

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 14, 2005 3:56:53 PM

Hey, I just started playing LOZ for the first time in ten years.

Last time I played it, I was seven and won.

now, ten years later, I can't get through dungeon Seven.

I can't find the map, and I can't get past the grunt that says
"grumble, grumble..." any help?

P.S. this is the first quest.

More about : zelda original

April 14, 2005 8:07:36 PM

use the Enemy Bait on him

"Dante" <danteinferno04@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hey, I just started playing LOZ for the first time in ten years.
>
> Last time I played it, I was seven and won.
>
> now, ten years later, I can't get through dungeon Seven.
>
> I can't find the map, and I can't get past the grunt that says
> "grumble, grumble..." any help?
>
> P.S. this is the first quest.

April 14, 2005 8:08:50 PM

map:
http://www.kasuto.net/zelda1.php?main=zelda1/z1q2walkth...

"Dante" <danteinferno04@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hey, I just started playing LOZ for the first time in ten years.
>
> Last time I played it, I was seven and won.
>
> now, ten years later, I can't get through dungeon Seven.
>
> I can't find the map, and I can't get past the grunt that says
> "grumble, grumble..." any help?
>
> P.S. this is the first quest.

April 14, 2005 8:10:21 PM

http://www.legendofzelda.com/z1maps.html